1st week of no sugar!

I had to go to NYC this past week and I admit had a taste of a tirmisu but actually it didn't taste very good to me. It is amazing how your taste buds change. One night last week, I went to a restaurant which had those mints which are the hardest for me to resist and I did it.........
So, once you have a slip, you just go right back on the wagon. I have lost the cravings I once had and each day gets easier. I really believe that my mood swings aren't so severe even though I am in menopause!!! LOL

Comments

2 Responses to "1st week of no sugar!"

MMB said... October 25, 2009 at 7:34 AM

Wow!! Congratulations!! Keep it up and keep us posted.

Nancy said... October 28, 2009 at 5:12 AM

Thank you! Do have my slips here and there but I am really trying to stick with it. It is amazing even two without sugar, then you try a touch of something and it is sooooooooo sweet..
Beware of your favourite yogurts....they have way too much sugar.

Post a Comment