Sweat pants will make you fat.........

I have a thing about sweat pants..............
The deal is, sweat pants are for the gym or if you are very sick and are hanging around the house. These were my two rules with my son when he was growing up. They are not for the weekend or to wear on a daily basis. The problem is this society is getting to lax and therefore getting bigger by the day. We have to have more disipline with our selves; the way we take care of ourselves and what we wear.
I will tell you why I made the above statement. Sweat pants have an elastic waist which I can promise you, you will grow into in no time. When you are not working out or sick, put on the jeans or any pants that have a waist band. This will keep you from eating more than you should.
I abide by this rule and I am in exercise attire all day long for teaching purposes, the minute my class is over, the exercise pants go in the wash and the tight jeans go on........
Trust me on this one!

Comments

0 Responses to "Sweat pants will make you fat........."

Post a Comment