My workout today,August 28, 2009

I will try to let you all know basically how my day goes eating wise and workout wise. For your information, I am a vegetarian so, most of my recipes will be vegetarian or fish for my husband.
I was a Fitness Director for a country club in the area for 5 years and taught and still do teach a variety of classes., which include, yoga, pilates, stability ball, boot camp, weight training, med ball, etc. I have clients that I personally train at their house 2-3 times a week.
Today, my workout consisted of Power Yoga at 6:15AM followed by a 2 mile swim in Walden Pond, Concord, MA.
My breakfast after that was a piece of Ezekiel bread and a bowl of fruit. This bread can be found at Whole Foods or your local grocer.....
Ok, for lunch, I had a small bowl of whole wheat pasta with brocolli, cannelli beans, fresh tomatoes, shallots and of course garlic.
For dinner, went out with friends had, a strawberry tini, of course, salt and pepper shrimp, edamame, and steamed spinach dumplings. This goes to show you all that you can have healthy meals at a Chinese restaurant. Don't go for the fried chunk! Too many calories and too fatty.

Comments

0 Responses to "My workout today,August 28, 2009"

Post a Comment