Bikram Yoga,,,,,,,,,love or not love

As some of you may know, I have my 200 hour Registered Yoga Certification in Power Vinyassa Yoga.
I have been practicing over 7 years now and truly love yoga. Since my neck surgery, I have so much pain in my shoulders and thoracic area.

I recently did try Bikram Yoga. The room is about 110 degrees, covered in mirrors and a rug....now I was a bit disgusted with so many people sweating profusely on this rug. How many times a week do they wash it....the smell of the room just blew me away. Looking at all kinds of sweaty bodies, kind of grossed me out. BUT, the benefits of this class are simply amazing.....all you do is stretch which is totally so important for the mind, body and soul. I am starting to feel better. Pain is less BUT my first true love is Vinyassa Flow yoga. I will continue to do both!

Comments

0 Responses to "Bikram Yoga,,,,,,,,,love or not love"

Post a Comment