While traveling on the ferry yesterday.........

As you all know, I am quite the health fanatic. My Mom always loved to exercise and taught us all about health eating by showing not preaching. I/we would observe what she ate and of course what she fed us.....some of the time, I did not like it but that was that...being one of eleven kids, you have no choice! Eat what is in front of you!!
So, traveling to LI on the ferry yesterday, I could not help to notice the eating habits of my fellow travelers...
Black/white cookies, mounds of french fries, huge white bagels etc..... and btw, they did have some healthy choices. I chose a tuna salad and a water.......
These people are oblivious to what are healthy choices.....we really need to educate our children now before it is too late.
People are killing themselves slowly by eating such horrendous food.......
Love Jamie Oliver.....he is actually trying to do something about this mayhem!!

Comments

0 Responses to "While traveling on the ferry yesterday........."

Post a Comment