Exercises you shouldn't live without!




Since it is really hard to photograph myself doing exercises I will from time to time use pictures from magaznes. This series is from Sept. 2009, Heath Magazine. I love this magazine and I highly suggest it for exercies, healthy food recipes and great articles.


I do lunges and squat type exercies almost every day but suggest to start by doing this series 3 days a week. I would do this whole series through doing 15 reps on each leg or 15 squat positions and then go through the whole routine 2 more times.......your legs will feel so much more tone and stronger! For more information go to: www.heath.com

Comments

1 Response to "Exercises you shouldn't live without!"

Nancy said... September 1, 2009 at 3:31 AM

I will try them- looks like fun. too!

Post a Comment