Benefits of Bikram yoga

I had a wonderful day yesterday! Drove to NYC with my business partner Susan for a meeting with some of the most talented people on the planet who will be nameless until we work out details.
Anyway, great meeting, fantastic lunch,,NOHO Cafe ,,did not even crave the sweet I usually do after lunch and then back on the road home!
Susan and I switched off driving, which isn't bad but once we got home, we had another meeting at 8pm at night at a Mexican restaurant....hence the life of an entrepreneur.
By the time I got home, I was sore, tired and cranky. When I woke up this morning, I was even worse. I knew in my mind, the only thing that would make me feel better is to go to a Bikram yoga class (106 degrees) and STRETCH. It was amazing and I feel so much better!
Moral of the story, when you are sore and tired and cranky,,,,,go exercise, do something!

Comments

0 Responses to "Benefits of Bikram yoga"

Post a Comment